Our client, a global specialist in energy management and automation, they create connected techologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives to ensure that life is on everywhere, for everyone and at every moment. Offering their client base one of the largest portfolio within the industry. Our client has opened up five roles within their customer service team; reporting to the National Customer Service Manager you will be responsible for providing customer service support State Customer service team; this will include order management, logisitic co-ordination, reporting and supporting various projects.
As part of a multi-disciplinary team focused on providing high level customer service, your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Managing customer orders in line with their requirements;
- Identifying and offering solutions for issues impacting customer service levels, or on time delivery;
- Managing factors that may be impacting on time delivery and back orders;
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and leading or supporting initiatives in line with the company goals;
- Collating all information required to prepare accurate quotes for customers on a range of offers;
- Coordinating the delivery of products;
- Managing all orders across the life cycle of a customer?s job.
At Randstad our mission is ‘Shaping the World of Work’, as a candidate this means that we are committed to going the extra mile to find you a meaningful position and invest in your career through Randstad. Should this this role attract you please do not hesitate to apply; however I do request that a tailored covering letter is attached to your application.
- Previous experience in a similar role in customer service or logistics / planning environments;
- Knowledge and understanding of logistics flows;
- Strong proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of programs; you will be an intermediate to advanced user of Excel;
- Extensive practical experience with an ERP system, preferably SAP;
- Proven ability to coordinate the delivery of products within agreed time frames;
- Highly developed communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively and build relationships across functions and geography in a large global corporate business;
- Strong customer service skills;
- A high degree of resilience with the abilities to learn quickly and meet deadlines.
- Induction date - 30th September
Should you wish to have a private and confidential conversation regarding this position, please do not hesitate to contact Tom on 08 8468 8010.