This leading wholesale distribution business has a growing food services team and is seeking a new team leader to join their company to lead and maintain their excellent customer-centric services team.
The Role's Key Responsibilities:
- Actively lead a team of 6+ customer service representatives.
- Maintain strong, existing customer relationships both locally and interstate.
- Answer phones, enter data, place orders and complete invoices.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrated experience managing a team, working to KPIs and exceeding targets.
- Strong attention-to-detail, absolute can-do attitude and ability to problem-solve.
- Excellent and passionate customer-centric focus.
- Experience in purchasing, freight, inventory and/or food safety is also desirable.
If this role sounds like your next step, please APPLY NOW with your CV or contact Kate on 07 3243 3951 for a confidential discussion.