As a company with strong belief in internal development and growth an opportunity has come up within their shared services team due to an internal promotion. This team is looking after their contract with NSW government and you will be communicating with their employees in relation to payroll and HR related inquiries.
Your rersponsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Answer incoming calls from NSW government employees
- Process enquiries coming through an online ticketing system
- Work closely with other departtments such as payroll
- Provide one-call resolution on most calls
To be successful you will possess the following experience and knowledge:
- Extraordinary customer service skills
- Exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal
- Experience from similar role previously
- HR background and understanding
- University degree
- SAP experience beneficial, but not essential
- Payroll understanding desirable
What is on offer?
- Attractive salary depending on experience
- Future career opportunities
- Near new offices located centrally in Parramatta
- Close to public transport
From this role you would be able to explore a variety interrnal opportunities depending on your experience and your interests, this could include both payroll and HR related roles.
If you are looking for a role you can stay in long term, grow your experience and be rewarded with an exciting experience this is the role for you. Should you require further information please contact Dez Ford on 02 9615 5362 or simply apply via the link below.