Our client is one of Australia's largest privately owned companies, they have been operating for over 60 years and is in a very stable position in a mature market, having been the market leader within a number of their sections for a number of years already.
Due to increasing work load they are currently looking for a motivated Customer Service Officer to join their Smithfield office. This is a great opportunity for an energetic individual to grow their career within a leading nationwide company. Your main aim will be to provide exceptional customer service to new and existing customers on all levels, and to contribute to the operation of all divisions within the company. This is a varied role in a well established company, where no two days are the same.
The duties and responsibilities of this role will include but are not limited to:
- Processing customer orders received via phone or email
- Provide high quality and exceptional Customer Service
- Action customer correspondence
- Provide updates and information relating to deliveries
To be successful for this role you will have to possess the below qualities:
- Ambitious and wanting to start an exciting career
- Excellent attention to detail
- Superb communication skills
- Positive and driven
- Exceptional customer service
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Computer literate and a fast learner
- Experience from a similar customer service/internal sales role
What is on offer:
- Fantastic work culture where they value work/life balance
- Attractive salary
- Onsite parking
- Future career opportunities in a number of areas and locations
If you believe this is the right role for you please apply via the link below, should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Dez Ford on 02 9615 5362
Please be advised only shortlisted candidates will be contacted due to a large number of applications.