An exciting opportunity exists for a strong customer service representative to join this dynamic, growing company based on the south side of Brisbane- close to public transport, shops and restaurants and parking on site!
Acting as a frontline for all customer orders, as well as managing and coordinating quotes and logistics in a timely and effective manner.
Acting as a frontline for all customer orders, as well as managing and coordinating quotes and logistics in a timely and effective manner. Providing administration support to three managers and ADHOC as required.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Confirming proof of deliveries
- process customer orders and prepare quotes
- liaise with suppliers and manufacturers to ensure a fast and accurate service
- attend to all customer queries via phone, email and fax
- raise purchase orders and process invoices
- build and maintain customer relationships
- inventory management of sample stock
- develop product knowledge
- manage shipping requirements and logistic activities
- database management and data entry
What are we looking for?
- experience working in a logistics or transport administration position
- ability to multitask and effectively manage competing priorities to meet deadlines
- strong written and verbal communication
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- ability to work autonomously with little supervision
- a self-starter and strong organisational skills
- ability to problem solve and create solutions
- strong attention to detail
- enthusiasm and a positive professional "can-do" attitude
If you meet the above criteria please apply below. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.