Our client is one of the largest and most recognized FMCG companies in the world. They are currently looking for a Support Team Member to join their dynamic team. Working in a fast paced environment you will be responsible for providing outstanding customer support. Experience in a similar role is a must as you will be managing a variety of enquiries and working to strict deadlines.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Answering customer enquiries professionally and promptly.
- Providing customers with quality product information and consumer support.
- Ensuring all calls are attended to within a timely professional manner.
- Managing and escalating customer complaints.
- Responding to customer email enquiries.
- Dealing with Issues from start to finish, essentially being 'the middle man'
What's in it for you:
- Working for a well recognized global organisation.
- Gain further experience in a customer support role.
- Ongoing training and development.
- Temp- Perm opportunity
Our client is looking to fill this role as soon as possible, so if it sounds like you please apply now.
If you would like to have a confidential conversation about this role please call Jennifer Fogarty on (02) 8215 1015 or alternatively please submit your application.