About the role:
We are looking to develop a team full of personality where you can make use of the skills you already have whilst developing new ones in a professional environment. You will join a leading global service provider located in Parramatta; representing a well known brand in their field. The company specialises in the development and management of businesses that are focused on industrial services, infrastructure and renewable energy. It now seeks Customer Service and Administration Officers to work full time hours, Monday-Friday on a temp to perm basis. The company culture is fun, hard working, team focused and motivated by individual growth and development.
Some of your main responsibilities will include
- Answering all incoming calls to allocate and co-ordinate preventative maintenance and response works for clients.
- Action emails from clients, technicians, sub-contractors and branches.
- Dispatch and schedule all service and maintenance calls.
- Log calls, create job in the system and attach the service request on the job.
- Raise and send out PO for service activities and manage authorisation.
- Liaise with key stakeholders about the works and the requirements ensuring that clients are kept updated throughout the process.
- Support the call centre and field employees with workflow assistance, system and customer support.
- Working collaboratively in a fast paced team environment.
- Administration support.
Your profile will demonstrate:
- Recent proven experience in a similar role will be very highly regarded.
- A genuine desire to assist internal and external customers.
- Ability to effectively communicate both in oral and written form.
- Sound skills in problem solving / conflict resolution.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Present professionally in business attire and
- Ability to organise own work priorities to meet strict deadlines.
- Proven ability to add value as a part of a diverse and dedicated team.
Benefits to you:
- Immediate start available.
- Attractive pay rate on offer.
- Full-time hours with potential for permanency, working in a supportive team environment.
- Unlimited career growth opportunities across various business units.
- Professional and corporate office space.
- Work for an ASX Listed company who dominate the market in their field.
If you require further information please call Mariana Yousif on 9615 5367. Apply NOW. This role won't last long!