This is a rare opportunity to join a prestigious company that is a leader in innovation and technology in St Leonards! Our client is one of most recognized companies in the world. They are currently looking for a Support Team Member to join their dynamic and fun team. Working in a fast paced environment you will be responsible for providing outstanding customer support. Experience in a similar role is a must as you will be managing a variety of enquiries and working to strict deadlines.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Answering customer enquiries professionally and promptly.
- Providing customers with quality product information and consumer support.
- Ensuring all calls are attended to within a timely professional manner.
- Managing and escalating customer complaints.
- Responding to customer email enquiries.
- Dealing with issues from start to finish, essentially being 'the middle man'
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in a Customer service role highly regarded (retail or telesales)
- Highly motivated and driven ability to reach KPIs.
- Technical/energy sector experience is not essential but would be a bonus.
- Exceptional phone manner and communication skills
- Intermediate MS Office skills
- Adaptable and resilient
What's in it for you:
- Working for a well recognized global organisation.
- Gain further experience in a customer support role.
- Ongoing training and development.
- Temp- Perm opportunity
If you would like to have a confidential conversation about this role please call Jennifer Fogarty on (02) 8215 1015 or alternatively please submit your application.