Our client, a leading national wholesaler is looking to recruit an experienced candidate within their customer service team. You will be responsible for a high level of customer service specific to the needs of the business. The role is located in Wetherill Park with parking on-site. It will be on a 3 month temporary basis, with a view for extension. Hours being 8:30 - 5:00 Monday to Friday. The company culture is fun, hard working, team focused and motivated by individual growth and development.
Your main responsibilities:
- Answering all incoming calls and providing exceptional customer service
- Order processing including email ordering, allocation and keying orders
- Timely and efficient order processing from order capture to warehouse induction
- Liaise with credit management on held orders
- Strong communication lines between the customer service and sales team
- Maintain knowledge of order availability and delivery requirements
- Ensure customer requests/issues are handled efficiently and in line with customer expectations
- Produce invoices for warehouse picking as required, ensuring the time in processing customer orders is minimized.
Your profile will demonstrate:
- Microsoft Office Skills, specifically Excel
- A minimum of 2 years customer service experience
- Highly-skilled in typing, writing, grammar and oral communication
- Punctual and reliable
- Demonstrated abilities to meet/exceed KPI’s
- A genuine desire to assist internal and external customers.
- Proven ability to add value as a part of a diverse and dedicated team.
Benefits to you:
- An exciting position in a family oriented environment
- Experience in a challenging role where no two days are the same
- Professional and corporate office space.
- Work for company who dominate the market in their field.
- Full training provided.
If this sounds like you, please apply now. This role won’t last long!