A great opportunity to join an International Freight Forwarding company in Tullamarine has just come up for an experienced and dedicated Customs Broker.
2016 has been a good year for our client and they are looking to establish themselves as a larger player in the forwarding market for 2017 and beyond.
This is a key role to our client and therefore the successful candidate has the opportunity to make a real impact to the business.
Not only will you be clearing all customs related goods, but you will be in constant contact with blue chip accounts over email, phone and in person to give them that added account management feel.
• Customs entry lodgements
• Compile and Classifcation (some help from customs clerk)
• Tariff concessions and duty drawbacks
• Preparing final invoicing
• Client meetings
• Current Australian Brokers license
• 3+ years experience in a similar role preferred
• Dealings with a wide range of commodities highly desirable
• EDI/Cargowise exposure not essential, but advantageous
• Strong attention to detail and customer relations skills
Career path and succession plans are always on the cards with this client. Whether you are looking to establish yourself as a Senior Customs Broker, or eventually move into a leadership/management role, the possibilities are yours.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact David Simpson on 03 9252 2177.