About the company
This well renowned international freight forwarder are in the midst of a growing empire and with this are in need of confident and experienced staff to join their team. A modern office and great office culture, their current customs team are already established and are in need of a keen Classifier to join them and grow with them.
About the role
This role will primarily focus on customs classifying jobs for the brokers pre lodgement, but whilst also receiving amazing training from these brokers as you will be sitting where they are in the next couple of years. What better way to increase you customs career and knowledge base with an amazing opportunity like this.
- Classification of goods for a range of clients from all kinds of industries
- Tariff classification, duty and valuation provisions
- Compiling & registering jobs on occasion
- Sitting with experienced customs brokers and learning their craft
Skills & experience
- 3-4 years + experience within freight forwarding or customs industry
- Experience within compiling and classifying departments highly desirable
- EDI & ICS exposure advantageous
- Currently (or willing) to be involved in the customs brokers course
Development opportunities to become a broker within a team of established brokers.
Free annual gym membership, so no more fortnightly direct debit to the local gym to worry about.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact David Simpson on 03 9252 2177.