This large and well known Government Statutory Body are recruiting for a Data Analyst to work in their Strategy and Planning team. This role requires strong analytic ability and capability to translate quantitative date for presentation in a meaningful and concise way.
The key responsibilities are:
- Design and implement an approach for preforming program logic mapping across the business
- Develop and monitor the organisations key performance indicators
- Ensuring business, program and project performance meet both annual and strategic plan expectations
- Collate and analyse qualitative and quantitative data to demonstrate the organisations achievements
- Test and assess data validity and quality
- Initiating and maintaining effective relationships with key internal stakeholders
If you are available ASAP and have relevant Government experience in a similar role, please send your resume in Microsoft word format to Ashleigh Precoma using the link below.