Our client is an exciting new and emerging FinTech force within the ‘Payments’ domain.
As part of it’s drive to create a dent in this space, they are currently seeking the services of a highly experienced DevOps lead to join them on their journey as they seek to build a highly driven and talented resource pool of cross functional Techies !
Key Skills and Experience required for the role include:
- > 5yrs experience in the DevOps space - ideally
- Strong experience in driving and providing leadership in continuous integration and continual delivery
- Must be passionate about Dev Ops, and the ability to add huge value to the development process
- Strong experience in taking ownership of JIRA, Confluence and Bamboo Setup – i.e. deep experience with Atlassian suite
- Strong experience in AWS environments, with ability to manage and configure these environments
- Completely hands on role. Ability to work with development team to ensure code is capable of being managed properly
- Prior experience creating segregation of duties and code management practices are documented
- Strong experience in debug code during failed installs is highly desirable
- Ideally worked at Client side Implementation projects
- Experience in the ‘Payments’ space bonus
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Fingers on the pulse and passionate about DevOps and best practices
You will need to be someone who Is a self starter and someone who can build and structure a Continuous build process and environment from scratch. (Tools, methods - rationalise)
You will be someone who thinks outside the box, is a strong leader and is passionate about your craft and collaborative enough to bring out the best in your team and for the customers..
If you think you have what it takes for this role, then do send through a cover letter justifying your suitability for the role with regards to the above-mentioned points along with your resume in MS Word format and click on the ‘apply now’ tab.