Our client, a NSW Government Department are seeking a Digital Engagement Officer for an immediate start. Based at Olympic Park the position is responsible for the planning, development and implementation of online communications strategies and activities to support the priorities and objectives of the Agency.
- Manage and update Agency websites, intranet and other digital projects.
- Ensure websites conform to NSW Government requirements for accessibility, content and branding, and are easy to use for clients, stakeholders and staff.
- Provide clear and expert advice, support and training to content editors, senior management and staff on digital issues including content management systems, search engine optimisation, online advertising, digital marketing and social engagement.
- Implement social media strategy, creating and posting content and provide advice and training to content contributors.
- Provide in-depth analysis, insights and improvements to the end-to-end online customer journey, monitoring, reporting and evaluating online activities through web analytics and other marketing tools.
- Maintain and develop positive relationships with information technology, digital and social media colleagues and external service providers to ensure seamless and integrated services.
- Provide advice on digital engagement and representation on agency and cross government project teams.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or equivalent experience, including use of digital tools, content management systems, and web development software (e.g. Dreamweaver). Experience in Drupal websites would be highly regarded.
This role needs to be filled by the end of the week, apply now for immediate consideration.