RANDSTAD EDUCATION are the market leaders in Early Childhood recruitment, with 20 years experience in the industry. We are currently seeking quality educators to help cover relief shifts around
Wynnum | Carindale | Eight Mile Plains | Springwood | Inala | Forest Lake | Beenleigh | Loganholme
North Lakes | Chermside | Albany Creek | Mitchelton | Hamilton | Brisbane CBD
What we are looking for:
- Qualified Certificate III, Diploma Educators & Early Childhood Teachers
- minimum 6 months paid experience in a childcare centre
- Paid Blue card or willingness to apply
- Use of own car is essential - willingness to travel up to 30 minutes for work
- Available to take same day shifts between the hours of 8:30am - 6:00pm.
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate about caring for children and able to demonstrate initiative and creativity
What we can offer you:
- Interview and induction opportunities with our knowledgeable early childcare consultants Rachael & Erin
- We are proud of the wide variety of centres that we work with around Brisbane
- Pay at the highest award possible plus superannuation
- Working casually allows you to maintain a healthy work life balance while developing your skills in the industry for future career progression.
If you believe you meet the above requirements, click APPLY NOW! Alternatively, please email your resume in Word format
to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as “Brisbane- Casual Early Childcare Work”.
We look forward to hearing from you.