My client is Australia’s largest not-for-profit early learning provider. They’re foundation, is together they work to ensure children have the learning, development and wellbeing outcomes they need for school and life.
My client is looking for an inspiring and enthusiastic educator to join a highly motivated team, providing fun and educational programs to children in our care.
As a passionate childcare professional you will be committed to providing the highest quality of care and will be rewarded with the opportunity to build your career within a supportive and rewarding environment.
- Welcoming and fun environment
- 66 place centre
- Open from 7:30am – 6pm Monday to Friday
- The centre pride ourselves on forming positive, long-lasting relationships with our children and their families
- Hold a completed Diploma level early childhood qualification (ACECQA approved)
- Hold a current First Aid qualification
- Permanent role, 37.5 hours a week, rotating roster
- Must have excellent communication skills and experience preferred
- Actively contribute to the education program in the room and the centre team
- Engage and supervise the children at all times
- Maintain a safe environment for children, families and team members
- Build and maintain strong, positive relationships with children and families
- Comply with National Quality Standards and policies and procedures
- Support a culture of reflective practice and ongoing continuous improvement
- Competitive above award wages
- Supportive and friendly team
- Ability to cash in annual leave
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Comprehensive induction and training programme
- Discounted childcare fees
- Professional development opportunities
- Career pathways
- Uniform allowance
If you have a passion for working with children, then this is the role for you!
For more information contact Emma Fox 02 8238 0200 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org