My client operates an exceeding centre on the lower North Shore and is now planning on expanding their quality childcare and opening a new 39 place centre in Hurstville. Many of the staff at the existing centre will move to the new centre in Hurstville to continue a culture of strong work ethic, teamwork and respect.
My client fosters the Reggio Emilia approach and provides a comprehensive Educational Program in a home-like environment, where children can experience personalised care and build close relationships with their educators and peers.
My client believes that the early years of a child’s life are the time where children start to develop, discover, explore and learn new skills that they need for later success and most of all develop a love of learning!
To assist the new team already in place my client is looking for an Early Childhood Teacher or Diploma Trained Educator to assist in the toddlers and pre-schoolers room AND also a Diploma Trained Room Leader to work in the nursery.
- Brand new childcare centre opening in the Hurstville area
- Catering for 39 children 6 weeks to 5 years
- Stimulating and supportive educational environment
- Join the team as an Early Childhood Teacher/Diploma Trained Educator
- Flexible room choice
- Be part of a holistic team of educators who are passionate about giving children the best start in life.
- Above award wages and staff incentives throughout the year
Essential for the role are the following:
- Bachelor of Early Education/Diploma in Children’s services - approved by ACECQA
- Have a passion for the sustainability of the planet and be respectful of the community
- Experience in programming and planning
- Demonstrate a high level of understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Be a team player
This is for a January start but we are looking to secure all roles as soon as possible!
For more information contact Emma Fox email@example.com or call 02 8238 0200