A motivated and passionate Diploma qualified is required for a community based centre located in Melbourne's inner east. The centre provides education through play-based learning, and strives to positively impact children.
The centre desires educators who are passionate about early childhood, and engage well with children and their families.
Some of the great benefits of this role include above award wages, strong leadership and support, and overall a great place to work.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Minimum qualification of Diploma in Children's Services
- Flexibility and desire to engage and develop
- Current Victorian Working with Children Check
- Approved First Aid, Anaphylaxis and Asthma management certificates
- Demonstrate an understanding of the EYLF and NQS
If this is the position for you please click APPLY NOW or call Stasio on (03) 8630 7400