diploma trained educator | cert iii | cromer in Cromer
Cromer, New South Wales
AU$ 45,000 per year
We’re looking for an inspiring and enthusiastic educator to join a highly motivated team, providing fun and educational programs to children.
As a passionate childcare professional you will be committed to providing the highest quality of care and will be rewarded with the opportunity to build your career within a supportive and rewarding environment.
- Welcoming and fun environment
- 59 place centre
- Open from 7:30am to 6pm Monday to Friday
- Diploma level early childhood qualification or Certificate III (ACECQA approved)
- Hold a current First Aid qualification
- Permanent role, 37.5hrs a week, rotating roster
- Must have excellent communication skills and experience preferred
- Be a team player
- Actively contribute to the education program in the room and the centre team
- Engage and supervise the children at all times
- Maintain a safe environment for children, families and team members
- Build and maintain strong, positive relationships with children and families
- Comply with National Quality Standards and Goodstart policies and procedures
- Support a culture of reflective practice and ongoing continuous improvement
- Competitive above award wages
- Supportive and friendly team
- Ability to cash in annual leave
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Comprehensive induction and training programme
- Discounted childcare fees
- Professional development opportunities
- Career pathways
- Uniform allowance
If you have a passion for working with children, then this is the role for you!
Please contact Emma Fox for a confidential chat on 02 8238 0200 or send me an email email@example.com
Looking forward to speaking with you.
Diploma Trained Educator | Childcare | Early Childhood | non for profit