Our well established and high quality client is looking for a Certificate III Educator to join their professional team. The centre is based on the North Shore and offers a child focused educational program for children aged 0-6. The centre is well resourced and creates a home like environment for children. Opportunities available in the nursery and toddler rooms.
- Certificate III qualified educator to join this long standing team of industry professionals
- Develop close, meaningful bonds with children and continue to develop their educational, social and self help skills
- Uphold the values of the centre and be a role model at all times
- Support the staff in the nursery room
- Excellent salary package
- Join a forward thinking company who have fun while helping support and develop children
- Ongoing professional development as an educator to help you fulfil your career goals
- Work life balance
Essential for the role are the following:
- Your Certificate III in Children’s Services or be working towards this
- Experience in programming and planning
- Demonstrate a high level of understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Be a team player
We are looking for exceptional candidates to join this team. You must have a passion for developing the creativity of little minds, scaffolding their learning to help them become confident explorers.
Randstad Education work with a number of childcare organisations to assist them with their child care recruitment. We have early childhood positions available to suit all levels of qualifications and experience. We are currently working on a number of permanent and casual child care jobs and are always happy to talk to early years professionals and see how we can help with their job search