My client is the third largest provider of children’s services in NSW, with over 50 services in NSW and ACT with strong national networks. They provide quality education and care services to over 5,000 children and families each year.
My client believes that all children deserve the best start in life and have a right to access the quality education and care that is essential to their learning and development.
Located in Kogarah this 45 place long day care service caters for children between the ages of 0 - 6 years and is looking for an experience Diploma Trained Educator to join their team.
Along with the trained staff in the room you will continue the excellent educational program already in the centre.
- Providing an appropriate educational program,
- Experience in programming and planning
- Maintaining Workplace Health and Safety standards
- Supporting the team to ensure that all policies, procedures and legislation is adhered to.
Essential for the role are the following:
- Recognised Diploma in Children’s Services (approved by ACECQA)
- Demonstrate a high level of understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Current First Aid, approved Asthma, Anaphylaxis Certificates and Child Protection Training.
- Demonstrated knowledge and / or experience in implementing a quality program in an education and care setting.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ongoing professional development
- Career progression within the company
- Well resourced centre
- Working with a fantastic team and a great director – there is very limited staff turnover in the centre
- Salary packaging
For more information contact Emma on 02 8238 0200 or email your resume to email@example.com
Randstad Education work with a number of childcare organisations to assist them with their child care recruitment. We have early childhood positions available to suit all levels of qualifications and experience. We are currently working on a number of permanent and casual child care jobs and are always happy to talk to early years professionals and see how we can help with their education job search