diploma trained educator in Canberra
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
AU$ 49,400 per year
Randstad Education are working with a number of centres across the Canberra and surrounding areas of NSW who are looking for diploma qualified educators to join their teams, and help provide quality care to the children and families. We have opportunities across the Canberra area and each centre is unique.
We are Currently seeking Diploma Qualified Educators to fill Room Leader and Room Assistant positions.
To be successful for these roles you will need to have the following experience and personal qualities:
- Hold a Diploma in Children's Services
- Have a passion for working with Children and aiding their development
- Recent experience working within the Early Childhood sector
- A drive for professional development
- Working Knowledge of the EYLF and NQF
- An awareness of the latest Government initiatives and legislation relating to Childcare in Australia
- Have or be able to obtain a Working with Vulnerable Peoples Check
- Great communication skills
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please contact Siobahn on firstname.lastname@example.org
Diploma Trained | Room Leader | Room Assistant | Childcare | Permanent | Canberra