We are currently recruiting an energetic and passionate Diploma Trained Educator with room leader experience and a certificate 3 educator for this beautiful centre in Rosebery.
My client is a community-based centre where children have lots of play experiences both indoor and outdoors and have strong connections with nature and physical based activities and play. They have little transitions which support predictability, security, and continuity for the children. This beautiful centre is located in Rosebery.
- Working in a small team within a Nursery Room as an experienced Diploma Room Leader/ Certificate III
- Your passion and enthusiasm will see you constantly engaging with children and contribute effectively in the programming and planning.
- Lead the team in the Nursery and work together with highly experienced educators as well as newly graduated educators to provide an educational program for the children in the Nursery Room and coach the staff where needed.
- You will have knowledge of the EYLF and some understand of the NQF/NQS and work in compliance with all regulations to meet the high standards.
- Diploma in Early Childhood/ Certificate III or equivalent qualification as approved by ACECQA.
- Current approved First Aid qualification, Anaphylaxis and Asthma Certificate or the ability to obtain these
- Current Working with Children Check
- Working for a community-based centre in a beautiful location.
- Fun, inspiring and professional management.
- Above award rates.
For more information contact Emma 00 8238 0200 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org