My client is enthusiastic and passionate about the role they play in shaping the lives of children. They believe the early years are the most critical stage of a child’s development and educators have a responsibility to do all they can to enrich a child’s developmental experience during their young years.
The Martin Place Centre is an incredible child care and early learning centre in the Sydney CBD. We provide long day care in a secure and modern setting where young children are nurtured through our nursery, toddler, kinder and preschool programs by our incredibly caring and highly-qualified educators.
Children at Martin Place Early Learning Centre have open access to bright, nature-inspired spaces, structures and experiences with plenty of room for growing, inquisitive and energetic bodies to play, relax or quietly explore.
The Role and Benefits:
As director of this 65 place early childhood centre you will be responsible for the following:
- Enrolments, Rosters, Budgets
- Staff management
- Creating a welcoming environment for educators and families
We are looking for an experienced Director who loves to be involved with the staff and children and who is a great role model. By joining this company you will join with a company who will foster your ongoing development.
Essential for the role are the following:
- Your Bachelor in Education (Birth to 5 years) approved by ACECQA or be working towards this
- A willingness to be open to new and exciting ideas
- Experience in programming and planning
- Demonstrate a high level of understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Be a team player
For more Information contact Emma Fox 02 8238 0200 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org