My client is a community of early childhood professionals dedicated to the care and education of young children through the early years.
We are looking for a highly experienced and enthusiastic Director to help shape this wonderful centre and lead this wonderful team of educators and teachers.
Included in your role would be:
- Day-to-day management including enrolments and parent liaison
- Lead, support and motivate a large team of educators in providing the highest quality service
- Centre curriculum, staff training and policy writing
- Work closely with other staff in the on the floor to give the children the best possible support and love
- Creating challenging and interesting educational experiences for the children
My client is heading towards a transition to learning pedagogies and environments inspired by Reggio Emilia. Their vision is to offer the highest quality curriculum and care in the country. You will play a key hands-on, emergent curriculum designed for the children in your care and building an environment where the children, families and staff thrive. You will be required to coach and develop your staff and educators so that they can perform at their best. You will be passionate about providing excellent attention and care to families in the delivery of consistently high-quality education, care and learning.
What you need to be successful
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience directing a centre is essential
- Diploma of Children’s Services or Bachelor of Teaching/Education (Early Childhood)
- Sound knowledge and implementation of the National Quality Framework
- Nominated/Certified Supervisor Certificate
- Current First Aid Certificate/Asthma & Anaphylaxis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A strong ability to inspire, motivate and maintain a positive culture with our centre
- Budget management childcare
- Paid Education –Certificate III, Diploma of Children’s Services and Bachelor in Early Childhood Education
- Professional Development
- Flexible working hours
- Operations and Centre Management Annual Conference
- ‘Curriculum Project’ that aims to provide both an inspirational and aspirational framework that guides the work of our educators in the learning and development of children. The curriculum sits on top of the Early Years Framework.
- Reggio Inspired Environments – Natural indoor and outdoor spaces
- Guardian is sustainability champions having our own Sustainability Manager educating our staff and children on how to take better care of the world we live in.
For more information please contact Emma Fox 02 8238 0200 or email your resume email@example.com