My client is one of the most respected early education providers in Australia and has an enviable reputation for the quality of our services. 98% of centres meet or exceed the National Quality Standards.
Located in the heart of the Paddington community - with easy access to public transport and on-site staff parking – My Clients centre is a long day care whose passionate team care for children aged 6 weeks to 6 years old with an emphasis on an inclusive environment where children feel like they belong and are encouraged to play, discover and learn. The centre has specially designed indoor and outdoor spaces and encourages children to explore and learn within a nurturing environment.
We are looking for an experienced ECT Director who values partnering with families, is keen to further develop their skills and wants to join a passionate, capable and dedicated team on a full-time basis.
To be considered for this role, it is essential you have:
- A minimum of two years experience working as a Director within an early childhood service
- proven understanding of financial and administrative functions
- an Early Childhood Teaching degree or ACECQA approved equivalent qualification
Demonstrated solid understanding of:
- National Quality Framework (NQF)
- Early Years learning Framework (EYLF)
- Child Protection legislation & implications (approved Child Protection Training)
- Workplace Health & Safety legislation and issues
- success in leading and managing a team
- knowledge of health, hygiene and the nutrition needs of children
- the ability to communicate effectively with children, families and staff
- an aptitude for being proactive and acting on guidance / direction
- a commitment to your own ongoing professional development in early childhood
- the ability to undertake the physical requirements involved within an early childhood setting
- It is also important to have solid computer literacy skills and an awareness of current issues facing the early childhood sector in general.
It would be highly advantageous to have previous experience:
- working as a Director within an early childhood service
- in managing a children's services centre
- working across a variety of service types
You will have the opportunity to work with other qualified, experienced staff, and will have the support of a dedicated team who provide professional support and expertise.
This position is a permanent full-time role 40 hours per week - Monday to Friday. On offer is a generous salary package (above award rates) with a range of benefits including:
- a monthly rostered day off
- salary sacrificing
- discounted health insurance
- Ongoing professional development.
My client recognises their staff as being their most valuable resource. Their staff are highly qualified and well trained. They provide staff with ongoing in-service training and meet within regions on a regular basis to share our experiences and innovations. They have a dedicated team of Area Managers and Education Support Managers who support all services, working with staff on their professional development, the curriculum provided for children and families, providing support for children with additional needs and generally supporting the operation and management of each service.
Either apply via the website or call Emma Fox on 82380200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Finding the right career path can be difficult when there are many positions to choose from. Emma Fox and Kate Peraux are the experts in permanent recruitment at Randstad Education.
We pride ourselves on providing a bespoke, individual guidance and support to professionals looking to take their next step. Whether you are looking to work with a large organisation or with a Not for Profit small centre by getting in touch with us we will guarantee to find you your perfect role.