Director Early Learning / Bankstown
A fantastic opportunity has become available with my client. Their mission is to provide excellent, accessible and viable children’s services delivered through their not for profit, community service network. The centre is licensed for children between 0-5 years old with 40 places. The team here is fantastic and very stable with a lot of support.
If you are a dedicated and enthusiastic Director and love to lead and manage staff this is the perfect role for you. You will be expected to run the centre in line with organisational policies and procedures over all areas of the business. Patience is a fantastic quality to have in this centre as for a lot of the children this is their second language so to be able to communicate effectively with both children and parents is vital.
Benefits of the role:
- Attractive salary/Salary packaging available
- Professional ongoing learning and development
- Above award conditions
- Support from the wider organisation
- Easy street parking
The job description for this position is as follows:
- Running the organisation on a day to day basis through financial, human resource and marketing management. Ensure these are all in line with organisation policies and procedures.
- Program & planning
- Maintaining positive relationships with parents
- Leading Staff through vision and guidance whilst always maintaining support through a high quality program
- Ensure health, wellbeing and safety is being provided to all children.
The ideal candidate must have the following qualities:
- Leadership Skills in which you can guide a team providing a high quality service and program
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent Time management
- High energy levels
- Excellent relationship in a busy working environment
- Passion to succeed in a busy working environment
- Bachelor in Education
- Previous experience in a Director role & children’s services
- Strong understanding of Early Years Learning Framework
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
Please contact Kate at Randstad on 8238 0200 or firstname.lastname@example.org