"Children are central to everything we do"
" Our people are our organisation’s greatest asset. On a daily basis they pour their hearts and souls into caring for children all over the country. We believe staff in the early learning sector are not recognised for the work they do to support children and their families through a critical period of growth and development. We are committed to working with sector partners and the government to raise the status of the early learning profession, so that it is universally acknowledged as one of the most rewarding and important careers on offer."
Located in the quiet suburbs of Geraldton. The centre is central to several schools and has a secure coded access to the building for the safety of the children. The educators are committed to providing high-quality care to meet the needs of children.
- Hold a Bachelor in Early Childhood
- Have experience as a Centre Director
- Have a strong knowledge of the National Quality Standard & Framework
- Lead, mentor and support the centre team
- Ensure the centre complies with the National Quality Framework
- Manage the centre performance with excellent business and financial discipline
- Drive continuous improvement
- Manage enquiries and centre tours
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with the families, community services and other centre directors
- Competitive award wages
- Flexible work arrangements
- Supportive and friendly team
- Child care discounts
- Professional development and training
- Career pathways and opportunities
For more information and to apply for this position, please contact Claire Curtis on 0282380200 or email@example.com