Our client located in the Northern suburbs of Melbourne is a strongly supported not for profit group that are very well known within the welfare sector. Reporting directly to the board, this is an organisation that stands true to their foundations and are very excited about bringing on a Director / Manager to oversee and manage change in order to drive the business to the next level. Specialising in crisis accommodation will see you passionately supporting positive change and influence strong growth projects for the organisation.
About the role:
- Strategic planning that includes design, implement and drive to achieve agreed outcomes
- Strong internal and external stakeholder management - build and maintain key relationships
- Prepare annual budget, create financial plans, forecast and report quarterly to the board
- Manage all promotional activities and raise awareness across the community
- Oversee day to day operations and manage accordingly
- Provide on call services when required
- Up to 10 years experience in a similar role
- Exposure to not for profit organisation specialising in welfare services
- Degree or qualification in social work, psychology or relevant field
- Working experience managing end to end operations for an organisation
- Must have a criminal check and working with children check completed
- Must have experience working with crisis accommodation in any capacity
In return you will work for a business that has the support and backing of a large organisation who are invested in their continued growth. Your passion and experience will allow you to step into this role and truly develop their existing strategic plans as well as develop your own. Apply and work for a business that will give you a sense of satisfaction when you successfully achieve objectives. Salary package is up to $110k for the right candidate.
All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence, apply now or call and email Vay for more information 9377 0751 email@example.com