director in Canberra
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
AU$ 65,000 per year
Centre Director – Canberra South
Randstad Education are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, dynamic and professional Centre Director for a beautiful 77 place centre located in Canberra's South. The successful candidate will be tasked with supporting a holistic approach to the care and development of the children, strive for the highest level of quality education whilst specifically inspiring the children to investigate, create and explore their environment.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated leader in the Early Childhood Industry with previous experience in a similar role at a high performing child care centre. You will be required to lead a high performing team in reaching the highest quality care and education for all children and families. You will also have a strong drive to excel in all areas of the EYLF & NQS frameworks and all National Quality Standards and be able to use this knowledge to develop, design and implement educational programs.
- Ensure a safe environment and culture
- Raise the quality of early learning
- Apply business and financial discipline
- Attract, retain and engage great people
- Create and maintain productive and purposeful relationships
- Ensure access, active participation and inclusion of all children and families
- Drive continuous improvement
Culture and Benefits:
- An open and supportive working environment
- Fantastic team of dedicated professionals
- Excellent Salary Package
- Ongoing Training and Development Provide to all Staff
Essential qualifications and attributes:
- BA Education Early Years or 50% through course
- 3 years experience in a similar role at a high performing child care centre
- Demonstrated organisational skills, with the ability to work independently and effectively as part of a team.
- Strong practical interpersonal and communication skills with proven ability to communicate effectively with staff and parents and positively promote the centre.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and implement work programs, maintain relevant records and control budgets.
- Ability to develop and evaluate child appropriate programs and activities.
- Sound keyboard and computer literacy skills.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please contact Siobahn on firstname.lastname@example.org
If this is not the right position for you, give Siobahn a call on 02 6132 3888 as I have a number of exciting roles for Directors, ECTs, Diplomas and Cert III holders all over the ACT and Regional Australia.
Centre Director | Centre Manager | ECT | Diploma | Childcare | Permanent | Canberra