Our client located in Wingfield is looking for hardened labourers to work ongoing night shift in a heavy industrial environment. Working in a foundry you will be used to hard, heavy, hot and dusty work and will have no issues with any of these.
Working in the DISA crew in a well known foundry your job will be to work with molten metal and castings, ensuring castings are poured in a timely manner with great attention to detail. Workers must be used to heavy work and have no prior injuries or restrictions that may impact them working long (12 hour) shifts.
Candidates experienced with hand and power tools are strongly encouraged to apply.
Applicants must meet the following:
- Have recent heavy industrial production experience mandatory
- Be able to work 12 hour shifts ONGOING mandatory
- Be reliable and be able to provide two referees who can confirm this mandatory
- Have a reliable car and licence for early starts and late finishes mandatory
- Have experience with hand and power tools preferred
- Have experience working in a fast paced production environment mandatory
- Be able to attend a randstad induction immediately
If you meet the above criteria please call Randstad on 81507000 immediately
Previous applicants need not apply