Located in Wingfield, we are looking for people who have similar experience or transferrable skills to work in their foundry.
Large foundry working with molten metal, pouring, slagging off, sparks and heat. Very noisy and dirty – dark areas with bright flash exposure with Magnesium melting
In order to be successful for this role you must;
- Have your own, reliable transport
- Be willing and able to pass a medical including a drug and alcohol test
- Be able to supply a minimum of two, checkable references
- Willing to work night shift
- Physically fit and healthy as role is heavy
- Able to commence immediately
- Previous experience working in extreme hot conditions/moulten metal
These may also be 10 hour shifts, however 12 hours in peak seasons.
To apply please forward a resume stating skills & experience to email@example.com or apply through the prompts.