Our client is seeking a switched on Dispatch Team Leader to manage all outbound movement, managing a small to medium sized team, the role will focus on driving productivity and building rapport with internal and external stakeholders.
Based in Western Sydney, our client is seeking a proven Dispatch Team Leader, eager to demonstrate their leadership skills and ability to contribute to the overall business objectives and goals. The position is a “hands on” role and will report to the Warehouse Manager. The Dispatch Team Leader will be responsible for ensuring all staff in the Dispatch area, are equipped with to perform all dispatch operations.
Salary: $55,000-$60,0000 pa + Super + Bonus (Salary based on experience)
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Overseeing total outbound operations
- Ensuring picking & paperwork is correct
- Liaising with financial team to ensure operational outputs would lead to growth and productivity
- Transport planning – coordinate truck bookings as required
- Staff management and allocation
- High Reach Forklift Driving
- Counterbalance Forklift Driving
- Managing stock movements through a Warehouse Management System (SAP)
- RF Scanning
- Maintain WHS and compliance standards
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years' experience managing Dispatch teams
- A proven track record of delivering results with profitability
- Third party logistics (3PL) background
- Proven ability to think outside the box
- Experience working with WMS systems including SAP is highly desired
- A demonstrated understanding of profitability and e-commerce is essential
- Ability to liaise with both internal/external stakeholders
- Ability to ‘lead by example’
- Drive change to lift operational performance
- Current NSW Forklift License (LF)
If you feel this position is suited to you please click APPLY NOW or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.