Randstad is a leading specialist recruitment agency and employs over 55,000 employees worldwide. We have been working in the local market for over 26 years and one of our key strengths is our strong knowledge base in the ACT and Federal Government sectors, so that means when you come to us, you'll be getting help from a skilled consultant who works specifically in the area you're passionate about. In light of the new financial year, Randstad is looking to put together a merit list of applicants who have recent experience in ACT and Federal government with an active security clearance baseline or above.
Randstad is working with a Government client in Canberra to source a Document Control Officer for a 3 - 6 month contract to start immediately.
- Leads the implementation, management and administration of the electronic document management system.
- Administer and manage the TCLR document management system and Information Management System;
- Manages the routing, review, approval, distribution and archival of new and revised controlled documents;
- Ensures controlled documents are periodically reviewed for relevance and accuracy to ensure actual practices are reflected as defined in applicable procedures;
- Establishes and maintains records management system including secure storage, retrieval, retention and destruction;
- Identifies and implements document control process improvements to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements;
- Handles periodic audits of documents and records to ensure regulatory compliance and provides support for the quality management system during external and internal audits;
- Provides support and training to the project team on the document management system;
- Prepares process and status reports for Document Control for Quality management review.
- Other activities as directed.
To be successful you will need:
- Previous experience working in the above duties
- Experience using Aconex
- Experience working in a large and complex project environment;
Your next step
If you are actively looking for a new challenge or even if you’re are happy where you are and simply dreaming of your ideal role then we want to meet you and discuss how we can help you on your career journey.
To apply please follow the appropriate link or email your resume to email@example.com