document controller - pyrmont - global company in Pyrmont
Pyrmont, New South Wales
Global Utility Company requires a Document Controller to join their Technical & Innovation team based in Inner Sydney.
Your role will see you supporting a roll-out of a structured Document Control System for technical documents and drawings for projects within the National Office.
On a daily basis you will:
- Support setting up a new document control system.
- Receive technical document updates from our clients and suppliers.
- Manage archives and ensure only the most current version of documents are in the system.
- Distribute documents to external parties for update through the file-transfer-protocol server.
- Receive updated documents from external parties and load on to internal system.
- Liaise with clients and suppliers on all technical document matters.
- Provide documentation support to formal tender submissions.
- Manage Document Control workflows, customised as required for each tender/project.
To be successful you will have:
- Minimum 2 years experience working within a technical document and/or drawing management environment
- Ability to follow existing templates and workflows to customise the document system for new tenders and projects.
- Efficient receiving and sorting of technical documents and drawings from interfacing parties.
- Storing all technical documentation and drawings within the management system to an acceptable standard.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision to complete the above listed activities
- Ability to work with clients, engineers and suppliers to ensure smooth day-to-day running of the system
An excellent package is on offer for the successful candidate.
Please call Ashley Turnbull @ Randstad Technologies on 02 8235 3367 for Confidential Discussion or just hit the apply button below.
Document Controller - Pyrmont