Document Rules Analyst
A leading mortgage brokering software company in North Sydney are searching for an Data Analyst to join their team on an initial 6 month contract.
This opportunity will see you review the existing rules for each Customer's loan type in the old system to accurately express them to the new system using various sources of truth. Any gaps must be also noted and included to the new system.
On a daily basis you will be involved in:
- Reviewing current rules
Compare document rules in Condiman (old) system to those published on lender checklist on Wiki or UAT test broker (the source of truth)
- Mapping old rules from Condiman to new rules in new system - Document Manager
Write and contribute to, documentation for the new rules base
- Verifying new rules are working, using Test cases
Write loan application scenarios for each rule for testing
To succeed in this role you will have:
- A logical thinker - (i.e. Able to set up rules in a browser based tool).
- Prior experience reviewing current business rules and mapping new ones.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills (able to write formula expressions).
- Understanding or knowledge of loan processing (home loans or asset finance) desirable.
A competitive rate is on offer for the successful candidate.
Please call Ben Cary at Randstad Technologies on 02 8235 3353 for Confidential Discussion or just hit the apply button below.