Randstad Mining and Resources are currently calling for suitably qualified and experienced RC & Diamond Drilling Offsiders within the West Australian Mining and Resources industry.
Randstad is a global fortune 500 organization and the second largest HR and Recruitment firm in the world. Because of this, we have the resources, experience and opportunities to be able to give you a variety of opportunities to further develop your career and prospects.
Randstad Mining and Resources blue chip client base will be looking for candidates that can demonstrate the following pre-requisites.
* Keen focus and commitment to achieve drilling targets
* Operating at high safety standards
* Being proactive and having the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
* Having a mechanical aptitude that can assist with maintenance and breakdowns
* RC or Diamond Drilling Offsiding Experience
* Minimum 3 months experience* Current HR Drivers Licence - ESSENTIAL
* Various FIFO rosters available
* Excellent safety record and management systems
* Regular drug and alcohol screening onsite
* Stable employer with opportunities
* Competitive pay rate
* Immediate Starts
If you are strong, physically fit, and enjoy working in remote areas, please don't hesitate to email your resume.
If you are suitably qualifed and interested in the role please APPLY NOW or call Ben Pearce on 08 9320 1622 for more details.