Early Childhood Teacher | Ashfield
- Fun, friendly & supportive team
- Fully equipped centre with large natural play envrionments
- Mandarin and cooking lessons provided for children
At this centre to further enrich their education Mandarin lessons are held, Ready Steady Go Sports and Music lessons, with it only being a 34 place centre it is the ideal setting for children to feel at home. The centres in-house chef also hosts cooking experiences weekly with the children. The centres curriculum and preschool program is supported by a Bachelor Qualified Teacher.
One position has become available in the pre-school room for a full-time permanent Early Childhood Teacher.
The centre boasts a large outdoor space for the children to explore and feel connected with nature. Children’s health and well-being is important with freshly cooked nutritious meals cooked freshly on site. They prides themselves on a place where children can feel comfortable, happy and feel as though it is a home away from home.
Children aged 2-6 years old, 7.30am-6.00pm.
Benefits of the role:
- Attractive salary
- Professional ongoing learning and development
- Good work/life balance
- Sponsorship offered for the right candidate
- On-site parking
The job description for this position is as follows:
- Program & planning
- Maintaining positive relationships with parents
- Leading Staff
- Completing admin work
The ideal candidate must have the following qualities:
- Leadership Skills
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent Time management
- High energy levels
- Relationship building
- Passion to succeed in a busy working environment
- Bachelor Teaching/Early Childhood Education
- Previous experience in children’s services
- Strong understanding of Early Years Learning Framework
If this doesn’t sound like the place for you but you are still looking for a permanent child care job please do give us a call. We are always happy to talk to early years professionals and see how we can help with their job search as we have lots of amazing opportunities!
Please contact Kate at Randstad on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 8238 0200 for more details