Beautifully modern child care centre who believes in providing children with a safe and happy environment to discover and learn.
Catering for children from 6 weeks to 6 years my client believes in creating a homelike environment that nurtures children as they develop into strong and independent members of society.
Every week the centre hosts Sports Fundamentals events to encourage a fit and active lifestyles as well as our newly acquired vegetable garden. In addition to the worm farm, natural composting, and chicks, the environmentally conscious surroundings seek to educate children about the natural world around them. To inspire the imagination, the centre has spacious outdoor areas with a children’s fort as part of the new resources including indoor furniture as well as roomy indoor areas.
- Beautiful Bow Boing location
- The centre has been a part of the community for over 15 years
- Large outdoor areas allow children to enjoy an outdoor classroom
- Passionate educators thoughtfully prepare the environment to create enriching learning opportunities that encourage the children to explore and discover
- The successful candidate will join this amazing team and lead the staff in the preschool room
- Continue the self-guided curriculum based on the interests of the children through project based learning
- You will possess the necessary skills to continue the outstanding early education programme and to work well amongst the existing team.
- This is a full-time role to start ASAP.
- ABOVE award rates
- Flexible working hours
- Support for a healthy work/life balance
- Focus on professional development
- Career advancement opportunities
- Generous discount on child care
- Team benefits and incentives
- Supportive team environment
- Great mentors
- Paid training
Essentials for this role:
- Applicants must hold an EarlyChildhood Degree approved by ACECQA
- Current Working with Children Check
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to be proactive in implementing curriculum
- Bright, friendly and energetic
- Strong understanding of Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
If you are looking for a career move and want to take advantage of this great opportunity contact me today!!
Email your resume to email@example.com or call 02 8238 0200