early childhood teacher | ect | childcare | eastern suburbs in Eastern Suburbs Sydney
Eastern Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales
AU$ 50,000 per year
As Australia's largest early learning provider, not–for–profit, my client exists purely to improve the lives of Australia's children and their families. Every day, 13,500
Every day, the staff support families and children that attend the centres nation–wide. The staff are the foundation, together they are working to ensure children have the learning, development and wellbeing outcomes they need for school and life.
We are delighted to announce Early Childhood Teacher positions available at the brand new child care centres in the Eastern Suburbs.
Based in a vibrant area, this 80 place service is an amazing opportunity for experienced Early Childhood Teachers to be part of the creation of innovative learning spaces.
We're looking for enthusiastic Teachers to develop programs and practices that are responsive to the children's needs and aligned with the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standard.
You will be part of a supportive culture and have access to a qualified mentor to support your professional development and growth.
- Hold a Bachelor of Early Childhood or equivalent qualification (ACECQA approved)
- Hold a current First Aid qualification
- Permanent, Full time 38 hours per week, teachers registration (or evidence of lodgement with BOSTES)
- Plan innovative and engaging learning experiences
- Champion positive and meaningful relationships with children.
- Assess children's learning and development and apply pedagogical expertise to inform curriculum decisions
- Maintain and apply expert knowledge of the National Quality Framework
- Seek and share best practice examples to improve the education program
- Build and maintain strong, positive relationships with families, children and the centre team
- Model effective application of pedagogy in teaching practice
- Contribute to a professional and positive work culture
- Comprehensive induction and training programme
- Access to a professional peer teacher mentor
- Professional pedagogical and operational centre support teams to assist you in providing high-quality educational programs.
- Competitive above award wages
- 3 hours non-contact programming time
- Quality teaching and Educational resources
- Professional development and networking
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Discounted childcare fees
- Uniform allowance
If you have a Bachelor of Early Childhood Education or ACECQA approved equivalent qualification, and experience in a similar role, then we want to meet you!
Candidates will be reviewed and invited to interview as applications are received and we may remove this advertisement as soon as suitable individuals have been appointed.
Bachelor of Education (birth - 5 years) approved by ACECQA