My Client is an incredible child care and early learning centre in Tempe who provide long day care in a secure and modern environment where young children are nurtured through their nursery, toddler, kinder and preschool programs by our exceedingly caring and professional educators.
Children have open access to bright, custom-designed spaces, structures and experiences with plenty of room for growing, inquisitive and energetic bodies to play, relax or quietly explore.
We are looking for an energetic and experienced Early Childhood Teacher/Diploma trained Educator to join this team in the preschool room.
Along with the trained staff in the room you will continue the excellent educational program already in the centre. The centre is embracing the Reggio Emilia philosophy so knowledge of this would be advantageous.
There is the possibility of becoming the centre’s Educational Leader in the future.
- Ongoing professional development
- Career progression within the company
- Working with a fantastic team and a great director – there is very limited staff turnover in the centre
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Recognised Early Childhood Teaching Degree/ Diploma in Children's services (approved by ACECQA)
- Current APPROVED Working With Children Check
- A current first aid certificate (ACECQA approved)
- Current Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates (ACECQA approved)
- Current Child Protection Training
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
For more information contact Emma Fox 8238 0200 or email email@example.com