My client provides a rich, nurturing environment for children between the ages of 6 weeks to 12 years and is open from 6:00 am to 6:00 pm.
They place an emphasis on encouraging healthy eating habits and promote positive attitudes towards food to encourage a healthy lifestyle. Qualified educators and assistants complement the centre that is designed and equipped to meet the unique needs of children in each appropriate age range.
The Role and Benefits:
- ECT in preschool room – Full Time
- Ensuring the continuation of the highest quality preschool programme for the 4-5-year-old age group
- Work with an established team of professionals
- Career progression to 2IC and centre manager available within company
- Ongoing Professional Development workshops that will help you think outside the square with your teaching practices
Essential for the role are the following:
- Your Bachelor in Education (Birth to 5 years) approved by ACECQA
- A willingness to be open to new and exciting ideas
- Experience in programming and planning
- Demonstrate a high level of understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Be a team player
For more information contact Emma Fox 02 8238 0200 or email your resume to email@example.com
Randstad Education work with a number of childcare organisations to assist them with their child care recruitment. We have early childhood positions available to suit all levels of qualifications and experience. We are currently working on a number of permanent and casual child care jobs and are always happy to talk to early years professionals and see how we can help with their job