early childhood teacher - northern gold coast in Gold Coast
Gold Coast, Queensland
AU$ 50,000 per year
Early Childhood Teacher/ Degree Qualified/ Min 1 year exp
A beautiful new centre located on the northern end of the Gold Coast, is looking for a passionate and professional Early Childhood Teacher to provide a high quality Kindergarten program and mentor educators within the service. This newly established team encourages social and emotional development of children through fun, engaging and challenging activities.
A full time permanent position has become available within a supportive and passionate team which encourages educators to participate in lifelong learning through extensive professional development opportunities and networking events. ECTs within the region participate in team workshops to share and build on programming strategies and also share ideas regarding school relationships within local communities. In addition, this centre offers ongoing training, great support network and annual conference participation.
- Dynamic and passionate team of educators
- Attractive salary package - negotiable for the right candidate
- Immediate start for the right educator
- Strong community links - highly-renowned service
- Extensive support from the Centre Director and the management team
- Professional development opportunities
- Focus on mentoring throughout the service
- QLD Kindergarten Program
Key responsibilities within the role
- Provide a high quality Kindergarten program for all children
- Plan according to children's interests and actively scaffold learning
- Strong knowledge and implementation of the Queensland Kindergarten Learning Guidelines and the Early Years Learning Framework
- Work effectively within a bright and enthusiastic team environment
- Develop strong partnerships with children and their families
- Assume the role of mentor within the team
- Liaise closely with local schools to support the crucial transition to school
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Education or equivalent
- Current Blue Card or willing to apply
- Excellent knowledge
- Passion for working with children in the Kindergarten age group
- Experience in developing strong relationships with families
- Must show professionalism whilst being nurturing and approachable
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07 3337 5230, otherwise click 'Apply' now to register your application!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Early Childhood Teacher | ECT | Kindergarten Teacher| Gold Coast