My client provides high quality early childhood education and care to more than 6,000 children and families each year. Their mission is to provide excellent, accessible and viable children’s services delivered through their not for profit, community service network.
My client is currently seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Early Childhood Teacher to lead the team on a permanent part time basis working 32 hours per fortnight. (Monday & Tuesday)
This role will see you responsible for the development, planning and implementation of an appropriate educational program as well as maintaining child records and standards of health and safety.
Essential for the role are the following:
- Recognised Early Childhood Teaching Degree (approved by ACECQA)
- Demonstrate a high level of understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Current First Aid, approved Asthma, Anaphylaxis Certificates and Child Protection Training.
- Demonstrated knowledge and / or experience in implementing a quality program in an education and care setting.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ongoing professional development
- Career progression within the company
- Working with a fantastic team and a great director
- Salary Packaging
- Part time hours
For more information contact Emma on 02 8238 0200 or email your resume to email@example.com