This wonderful childcare centre in Penshurst has been lovingly created by a family run company with many years of experience in the industry. Learning in a safe and inviting environment as well as extending their imaginations is at the heart of the centres philosophies.
The centre has a very holistic view of education its aim is to work alongside the families to establish goals and positive learning experiences for the child whilst creating a connectedness to their families and the broader community.
The centre opens Monday to Friday – 7.30am – 6.00pm
You will report to the Centre Director and carry out the following responsibilities as Early Childhood Teacher :
- Plan, develop and implement programs for children based on the Early Years Learning Framework
- Motivate to assist in leading a team and ensure High Quality is delivered across all areas for children in the preschool room
- Maintain effective and constant communication with both children & parents
- Focus on developing children via a balance of structured play, free play and group participation
Essential for the role are the following:
- Your Bachelor in Education (Birth to 5 years) approved by ACECQA
- Experience in programming and planning for 0-2 years old children
- Demonstrate leadership and responsible for mentoring staff in the room
- Demonstrate a high level of understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Be a team player
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 8238 0200
Randstad Education work with a number of childcare organisations to assist them with their child care recruitment. We have early childhood positions available to suit all levels of qualifications and experience. We are currently working on a number of permanent and casual child care jobs and are always happy to talk to early years professionals and see how we can help with their job search