early childhood teacher - preschool and toddlers room in St Helens Park
St Helens Park, New South Wales
AU$ 50,000 per year
This childcare centre is a fun-filled and educational child care facility where children learn, play and interact in a safe and friendly environment.
The indoor environment provides the children with a secure place to carry out their learning and exploration, it is also where the children ear, rest and take ownership or their environment.
The Centre is equipped with programs based on the Early Years Learning Framework curriculum including a specialised Kindergarten program. An opportunity has now become available for an experienced and passionate Early Childhood Teacher to join our Centre in the preschool room.
The ideal candidate
- Applicants must hold or be studying towards a Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood), or hold a Bachelor of Education and be enrolled in a recognised Children’s Services Diploma.
- Current Working with Children Check
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to be proactive in implementing curriculum
- Bright, friendly and energetic
- Dedicated to developing the future of children
- Strong understanding of Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
A day in the centre
- Ensure that a developmentally & educationally appropriate program is planned & implemented for each child
- Assess the needs of each child, monitor their progress & ensure school readiness
- Supervise Assistants
- Maintain effective communication with parents of each child
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all team members
- Maintain & and manage the resources for your room
- Ensure health & safety standards are maintained at a high level at all times
- Have fun and make someone’s day!
- Above award rates
- Flexible working hours
- Dedicated professional development program
- Paid training
- Devoted health and wellness program
- Dedicated training and networking intranet
- Career advancement opportunities
- Various Employee benefits and discounts (including discounts on child care)
- Available Sponsorship if required
- A rewarding & supportive culture like no other
If you are passionate about developing the future of children, enjoy a challenge, and want to work for a growing company then this is the right role for you!
For more information contact Emma 028238 0200 or email email@example.com
Bachelor of Education (birth - 5 years) approved by ACECQA