early childhood teacher in Canberra
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
AU$ 60,000 per year
At Randstad Education, we match you with vacancies that will develop your potential and expand your experience in the early childhood sector. Being in the early year's industry for over 20 years we are capable and got the right connections to consult, steer and help you find the right position!
I am currently seeking an experienced Early Childhood Teacher who is looking for permanent full time position. This role is located in the Canberra City.
This beautiful 67 place centre is within the community which has a family/homely feel and extremely passionate educators! The centre is committed to giving children the right tools and support needed for them to learn and grow. This includes structured programs based on the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and also a specialised Kindergarten program for children aged 4 – 5 years, which assists in getting them ready for school.
We are seeking an Early Childhood Teacher for a permanent Fulltime position working in the Toddler Room.
- Excellent salary and benefits
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- Work with latest technology for programming and planning
- State of the art facilities and resources
- A family friendly team environment
- Work under ethical and strong leadership
- Spacious play environments with separate facilities provided for each age group
For this role, you must have:
- Bachelor Of Education (Early Years) Or Diploma who is about to complete Bachelor Of Early Childhood Education
- Strong communication skills
- An awareness of and commitment to the National Regulations, Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF), National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Ability to develop warm and respectful relationships with families and children
- Current First Aid Certificate, Asthma and Anaphylaxis training or willingness to undertake
- Current NSW Working with Childrens Check (or the ability to obtain one)
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please contact Siobahn on email@example.com quoting Ref No. 90M02205791
If this is not the right position for you, give Siobahn a call on 02 6132 3888 as I have a number of exciting roles for Directors, ECTs, Diplomas
Childcare | ECT | Early Childhood Teacher | Room Leader | Permanent | Full Time