early childhood teacher in Gold Coast
Gold Coast, Queensland
A unique Early Childhood Teaching role awaits....
This beautiful centre based on acreage believes that children learn best through play. They provide children with opportunities to discover new things to allow them to make sense of the world they live in by being able to discover and experiment how things work for themselves.
The developmental programs in each room are designed around the National Early Learning Years Framework and draw from the three key elements that are within the Framework our Principles, Practices and Learning Outcomes. Together these elements are used to create learning programs that are reflective of each individual centre and the needs of children and families.
If you are degree qualified and have min 1 year experience as an Early Childhood Teacher running a kindy room and looking for a role with beautiful surroundings and unique animal encounters, then this is the position for you!
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Bachelor Degree in Early Childhood Education
- Valid and current Blue Card or Teachers Registration
- Valid First Aid Certificate
The ideal candidate will have:
- Passion and drive to inspire other educators
- Experience in both programming and documentation methods
- Great relationships with children and their families
- Drive to extend on their own learning within the industry
- Excellent knowledge of the EYLF and the NQF
- Great initiative and have a proactive approach
- Confidence and be able to work autonomously
- Ability to start asap
Why apply for this position?
- Work in beautiful acreage location
- Supportive management team
- Great professional development opportunities
- Close friendly team who love coming to work!
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07 3337 5230, otherwise click 'Apply' now to register your application!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
ECT| Early Childhood Teacher| Kindy Teacher| Kindergarten Teacher