Randstad are currently seeking experienced Electric Motor Winders for ongoing Perth based work. The role will primarily consist of maintenence work on locomotives.
Randstad is a global fortune 500 organisation and the second largest HR and Recruitment firm in the world. Hence we have the resources, experience and opportunities to be able to give you a variety of opportunities to further develop your career and prospects.
Skills Required :
- Relevant Trade qualification or strong relevant experience
- Strong experience in regards to AC and DC motor repair experience. Winders - minimum of 3 years' experience making and installing wound coils, form wound coils, brake coils, low/medium/high voltage A/C stators and rotors
- Rewind various electro-mechanical equipment, including but not limited to: single phase, three-phase, dc fields, armatures, wound rotors and small transformers. Observe proper insulating techniques and/or requirements during rewinding.
- MUST have a current drivers licence
- Ability to consistently maintain high quality workmanship
- An eye for detail and ability to work precisely
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Be able to work effectively both individually and as a team player.
- Must have good time keeping and job recording skills
- Must be an enthusiastic, positive and patient person who takes pride in their work and team results.
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and D & A Screening
- Full Time Hours (40 hours per week)
- Stable Employers leading to a full time job for the right person
- Competitive Rates
To be considered for any roles within Randstad regional mining you must be able to provide at least two contactable working references.
To register your interest in these roles along with the other opportunities at Randstad's Construction, Property and Engineering division then please click APPLY.
If you have any further questions after applying, please call Scott.