We have a number of opportunities across Sydney for electrical trade assistants to work on various rail projects. In this position you will be required to use basic hand tools and assist electricians in installation work.
Both day and night shift positions available.
To be successful for this role you must meet the following criteria:
- Hold a Rail Industry Worker ticket (RIW)
- Experienced with suitable PPE & Hand Tools
- Strong sense of safety & high regard for WHS
- Drivers licence and Reliable Transport
- Available for start with short notice
- Flexible around start times
If you meet the above criteria, please submit your resume by clicking the "Apply" below or email: